Collection of personal data
Personal data corresponds to all the information that identifies a person such as their name, postal address, email address, telephone number, etc.
Why are personal data collected ?
Hôtel La Tour Maje may need to collect various data.
Processing carried out on the legal basis of the performance of our contractual obligations :
Order, Delivery, invoicing, after-sales service, information on order tracking, customer accounting.
Processing carried out on the legal basis of your consent :
Registration of applications sent by you to our company
Management of the loyalty program
Deposit of cookies to offer content and targeted advertising tailored to your areas of interest and to take measures to improve your experience on the site …
Data may be collected on our site, through our online forms, you will be required to provide us with information, the mandatory fields of which will be marked with an asterisk. Information on your rights relating to the Data Protection Act is specified on each form.
HOW ARE DATA STORED ?
Hôtel La Tour Maje has appointed an IT and Freedom Correspondent responsible for ensuring the compliance of the collections and processing operations that we are required to carry out, keeping the list of registered processing operations, as well as ensuring the exercise of your access rights, of rectification and opposition.
The data is kept for 3 years from the end of the relationship or the last contact. Beyond this period, the data will be erased or anonymized.
Safety of navigation
When data is entered on the Hôtel La Tour Maje website, the pages are fully secure in order to encrypt the data. You can easily verify this security by looking at the address of the page. A small padlock guarantees the security of your data.
Data storage security
Hôtel La Tour Maje takes all necessary precautions to preserve the security of your data. All data is stored on secure servers, accessible to a limited number of people with specific access rights.
As part of our activities, we are required to transmit your data to our subcontractors for the performance of the missions entrusted to them. (Orders, deliveries, …)
WILL YOU RECEIVE ADVERTISEMENTS ONCE THE DATA IS COLLECTED ?
When creating an account on our site, you are required to enter your postal address, your name and your first name. You may receive postal letters addressed to your name.
Email & SMS
You can subscribe to Hotel La Tour Maje offers by subscribing to our newsletter. We can regularly communicate on your email address.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO YOUR DATA ?
On all of your collected data, you benefit from :
- A right of access: The right of any person to obtain communication of all information concerning them held by Hôtel La Tour Maje.
- A right of rectification: The right of any person to obtain the rectification of inaccurate information concerning them held by Hôtel La Tour Maje.
- A right of opposition: The right of opposition is exercised either at the time of collecting information, or later, by contacting the person responsible for the file.
- A right to define guidelines relating to the fate of personal data after death. In the absence of instructions, the heirs concerned can then exercise the rights over the personal data of the deceased.
- A right of portability: It is possible to obtain the recovery of his personal data in a structured format either for another data controller or for the person himself.
- A right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
For more information concerning the exercise of your rights : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/comprendre-vos-droits
EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO YOUR DATA
If you want to stop receiving advertisements
You can unsubscribe from the newsletters at the bottom of each email sent. We set up a notice summarizing your rights and the possibility of unsubscribing from a link placed in the email
The request for an identity document is not mandatory for the use of a right of opposition to receive our commercial offers. For technical reasons, we will not stop sending our offers immediately. It is possible to see a modification period in order to register your request.
In case of difficulty, you can write to us at: Hôtel La Tour Maje – 1 Bd Gally, 12000 Rodez or by email : email@example.com specifying your contact details and the relevant email address.
Access or rectify your data kept by Hôtel La Tour Maje
You can request access to your data or exercise your rights by writing to the address : Hôtel La Tour Maje – 1 Bd Gally, 12000 Rodez or by email : firstname.lastname@example.org . An identity document is required in order to give you access to the data. A response will be sent to you within one month of receiving your request.
If you wish to oppose the transfer of your data
You can exercise your rights to oppose the transfer of your data by writing to the address: Hôtel La Tour Maje – 1 Bd Gally, 12000 Rodez or by email : email@example.com. A response will be sent to you within one month of receiving your request.
If you wish to object to appearing in a file
You can exercise your right to object by writing to the address: Hôtel La Tour Maje – 1 Bd Gally, 12000 Rodez or by email : firstname.lastname@example.org. A response will be sent to you within one month of receiving your request.
If you wish to give instructions relating to your personal data after your death
You can exercise your right to give instructions regarding your data after your death by writing to the address: Hôtel La Tour Maje – 1 Bd Gally, 12000 Rodez or by email : email@example.com. A response will be sent to you within one month of receiving your request..
INFORMATION RELATING TO “COOKIES”
What is a “cookie” ?
A cookie is a small file containing various textual information. It is placed on your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) via your browser, by the website you are visiting.
The different types of cookies:
- Essential cookies : These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our site and allow you to use basic functionalities. Without these cookies, you will not be able to use our site functionally.
- Comfort cookies: These cookies provide additional features that are likely to be of interest to the Internet user, without however being essential for the basic operation of the site.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies allow us to know the use and performance of our site and to improve its operation. They relate, for example, to the most visited pages, the requests made in our search engine, etc.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to present you with advertisements tailored to your areas of interest. These cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed, as well as your navigation outside our site. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They are usually placed by third parties with our permission.
The refusal of this type of cookie has no impact on the use of our site and does not prevent the display of advertising on our site or on the Internet in general.
You can restrict, block or delete Cookies from this website at any time by changing the configuration of your browser. Since the settings are different from one browser to another, the configuration of Cookies is usually done in the “Preferences” or “Tools” menus. For more information on how to configure Cookies in your browser, please consult the “Help” menu of the latter.
The setting is specific to each browser :
For Internet Explorer™ : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
For Firefox™ : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preferences
For Chrome™ : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
For Safari™ : https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT201265
For Opera™ : https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences